You need computer help but you can’t leave the house
You need Remote IT Support
Normally IT Support is offered by your company’s IT Department or Managed Service Provider. However what do you do when you are staying indoors at home and cannot go outside for IT Support?
Around the world in the matter of a few weeks our normal lives have been disrupted by a global, viral pandemic. It is not safe to leave your house, nor should you leave for anything but the bare essentials. We are now working from home on computers that may not have used in months or even years! You may be having computer problems and need them solved so you can get back to work.
You may be having some issues such as:
- Your computer won’t turn on.
- Your computer is extremely slow.
- Important documents are due, but your software isn’t working the way it’s supposed to.
- You need to upgrade your Operating System.
- You need to log in remotely but you’re having trouble getting on to the company network.
- You need to print but your computer won’t connect to the printer.
Learn more and get remote support software at: SimpleSafeIT.com
How does Remote Support work?
I use special software to access your computer, with your permission, anywhere on the planet. If I cannot access your computer remotely, then I will walk you through the steps to fix your computer on the phone.
I guarantee results. If your problem isn’t fixed, you don’t pay a thing.
No matter where you are I can help you. I’m based outside of Philadelphia, but nowhere is too far away. I have fixed computers as far away as Romania!
Some of the things I can fix for you:
- Network issues
- Server problems
- Software problems
- PC problems
- MacBook problems
- New computer setup
- Old PC to New PC data migrations
- Slow Computers
- Zoom Meetings
- Wifi Setup
- Active Directory
- Virus Removal
- Printer and Scanner issues
- Data backups
- Data recovery
- and More!